Brasas at the Table was established as a celebration of food, wine, and the people we share it with. Whether at OUR table or YOURs, our goal is to enjoy the culinary good-life! Our dedication to producing and offering only the highest quality ingredients has encouraged us to curate these seasonal wine and wagyu offerings; complete with Genesee Valley Ranch grass-fed wagyu, Palmaz Vineyards Cabernet and some extra goodies along the way. Check back as we continue to add more offerings - from OUR table to YOURs.
Enjoy at your table this seasonal offering of curated wine, wagyu and truffles.
View The Wine Stream Episode 28 where we talk about one of our favorite wine pairings - truffles! Decadent and luxurious, these flavorful little morsels add excitement and complexity to any food and wine pairing!
Wine & Wagyu featuring Truffles Offering
serves approx. 2 - 4 people and includes:
– Urbani Truffle Shaver
– Approx 2oz fresh Périgord Black Truffle
– Package of Chocolate Truffles 4 ea
– Bottle of 2013 Palmaz Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
– Bottle of Muscat 2015 (from the wine library)
– Choice of our Genesee Valley Ranch Wagyu beef*
* Price varies with choice of cut
Tomahawk ($560), NY Strip ($525), or Tenderloin Filets ($500)
Price is shipping inclusive.